Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It starts....

I’m just a man who has meandered along in life. Like many, I have my share of triumphs and failures. I don’t have all the answers, and to tell you the truth, I may not even know all the questions. I have the experiences that most of you have, and I’m hoping I can put some of my thoughts here to stop them from making my head explode. Maybe they’ll stop keeping me up at night as well.
I consider myself a “good American” in that I believe in the overall goodness of the average citizen. I try to do the right thing as defined by me and my values and principles which I’ve aquired throughout my lifetime. I am not a saint and try desperately not to portray myself as one at all times. I am a bit of a skeptic, a dreamer, an “out-of-thebox” thinker (as defined by many corporate courses), a father, a veteran, a husband, a wisher, an actor, and a friend who just wants to go about my life, not hurting or hampering anyone else’s chance at happiness, and not wanting my life muddled up with other people’s issues.
Hopefully I can put some entertaining thoughts and rants up here so I can ignite some good convesations. Let’s give it a go shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment